Sales Mastery® Training for February 8, 9 & 10 2012 – Contract Furniture and Related Industries
Don’t leave all the positive moves to your competitors-take action now. Become valuable consultants and trusted advisors to your market.
- Actively prospect and network to keep your pipeline full
- Stop chasing bids and opportunities that go nowhere
- Proactively sell on value instead of price
- Lower defenses, earn trust and loyalty
- Enjoy higher sales volume, gross profit and income
Upon completion of this course, you will improve performance and learn new and specific skills that will reward you with greater success immediately. Gain insight, acquire more confidence, and professionalism, and win more opportunities.
Reasons To Train Now
- Qualify Opportunities Quicker
- Gain a Competitive Edge
- Retain Top People
- Increase Market Share
- Improve Gross Profit Margins
Led by instructors who have years of successful sales experience in the contract furniture industry and fortune 100 companies, the modules are fun, highly interactive and teach effective skills for immediate use with apprehensive buyers in this challenging economy. Training modules include:
- Introduction - the sales process and tools, goals for training
- Prospecting - establish a consistent process, qualify and get more appointments
- Referrals - build a strong referral business and partner relationships
- Mutual Agreement - build trust and rapport, move the sale forward or end the process
- Pain - create value and gain leverage, uncover true buyer motivation
- Investment - define budget and ROI earlier, respond to pricing objections
- Beliefs and Resilience - manage rejection, develop a strong self concept
- Skepticism - obtain the truth without pressure, gain customer ‘ownership’
- Authority - compress decision times, get to decision makers and avoid surprises
- Sales Rescue - get the customer to help you, learn how to generate 2nd chances
- Wrap-up and Close - overview of key training points, how to pre-brief and debrief calls
Who Should Attend:
Seasoned and New Sellers Looking For Fresh Ideas or Experiencing Slumps, Sales Managers and Dealer Principals Managing Teams, Designers and Project Managers Involved in the Qualifying and Sales Process, Dealers, Manufacturers, Service Companies and Other Sellers in the Industry Calling on End-users.
Mount Vernon Country Club, 24933 Clubhouse Circle, located in Golden, CO in the Beautiful Rocky Mountains!
$1725 per participant, includes Training Manuals, Lunches and Refreshments
Training Limited to 15 Participants
©2011 Leadership Connections and Junge + Associates. All rights are reserved